I'm doing "better than good" because I understand that failure is an event, not a person; that yesterday ended last night; & that tdy is my brand new day.

I'm doing "better than good" because I've made friends with my past,I'm focused on the present & I'm optimistic about my future.

I'm doing "better than good" because I know success (a win) doesn't make me,& failure (a loss) doesn't break me.

I'm doing "better than good" because I'm filled with faith,hope,& ♥ & I live without anger,greed,guilt,envy,or thoughts of revenge.

I'm doing "better than good" because I'm mature enough to delay gratification & shift my focus from my rights to my responsibilities.

I'm doing "better than good" because I know that failure to stand for what is morally right is the prelude to being the victim of what is criminally wrong.

I'm doing "better than good" because I'm secure in who & whose I'm,so I'm at peace with G♡D & in fellowship with people.

I'm doing "better than good" because I've made friends of my adversaries & have gained the ♥ & respect of those who know me best.

I'm doing "better than good" because I understand that others can give me pleasure,but genuine happiness comes when I do things for others.

I'm doing "better than good" because I ♥ the unlovable & give hope to the helpless,friendship to the friendless,& encouragement to the discouraged.

I'm doing "better than good" because I can look back in forgiveness,forward in hope,down in compassion,& up with gratitude.

I'm doing "better than good" because I know that "he who would be the greatest among u must become the servant of all".

I'm doing "better than good" because I recognize,confess,develop,& use my G♡D given physical,mental,& spiritual abilities to the glory of G♡D & for the benefit of humankind.

I'm doing "better than good" because my faith assures me that when I stand in front of the Creator of the universe,He will say to me,"Well done, thou good & faithful servant"